Tuesday, May 13, 2014

blog post #6 4/7 which of these did you like best....



I like "How I learned to Program Computers" more than "How I learned to Live Google Free" because the first article remind me about my childhood.  Feross's article show how he teaches himself as a hobby step by step and turns to be his school major and career.  This step by step show clearly to who does not have much knowledge about computer like me.  That is mean his article is wider for the readers. You don't need to be good in technology to understand this blog.  I would like to try to write my first paper assignment as the way of this article.  The article talks back to the background about his young ages and develop slowly through his life. Feross's article also uses a lot of photos as samples which make readers easy to follow and understand the article. Moreover, photos make the article more interesting and engage the reader better than one that doesn't have it. I would like to follow his blog about how to use photos into the blog; it would make my blog more interesting for the audience.  I want my first essay is able to interest into larger readers not only specific group.

No comments:

Post a Comment