1. The police officer bit the dog the cat away
Answer: The police officer bit the dog , and then the cat ran away.
2. The cat run up a tree, the ran home.
Answer: The cat run up a tree; the dog ran home.
3. Pat drove to the store I went anyway.
Answer: Because Pat drove to the store, I went anyway.
4. We were having fun they wanted to too.
Answer: When we were having fun, they wanted to have fun, too.
5. Because I learned to drive a car,
Answer: Because I learned to drive a car, I can go every where I want.
6. Although Jim had bought a car
Answer: Although Jim had bought a car, he still liked to ride a motorcycle.
7. Whereas we had started to play in the swimming pool
Answer: Whereas we had started to play in the swimming pool, we saw a boy jump into the pool.
8. Whether we came home or went on to the store
Answer: Whether we came home or went on to the store, we still stuck in the traffic.
9. If I had ten dollars,
Answer: If I had ten dollars, I would buy food for you.
10. Upon arriving at the bank
Answer: Upon arriving at the bank, I see so many people in the bank.
No comments:
Post a Comment