Tuesday, May 13, 2014
blog post #14 4/14 Which Ed. Nar. (blog or print autobiograpiy) di you like most...
I like both Ed Nar. blog (as How I Learned to Love Traveling Solo ) and print autobiography ( as Learning to Read ). I use the blog as my guideline free writing. It is easier for me to write as a free writing first. I think to be less worry about format or academic language; it will help I write more story and get more variety ideas. I will be able to write it more than I try to write as a formal form. However, I would like to follow the format and grammatical from print autobiography. I want to be able to write very well in academic writing. The formal language and format form are important for academic writing. I will need this type of writing throughout my school life and even my future career. I think as a brain storm I will go to use the guide line from “How I Learned to Love Traveling Solo”. And then I will develop my paper to be more academic from it by changing to formal language and MLA form. I think the hardest part of writing is the starting. Soon I would be able to start writing, I would be able to keep continues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment