Tuesday, May 13, 2014
blog post #28 5/5 Have you had a teacher like Ms. gruwell or Mr. Keating ...
Have you had a teacher like Ms. Gruwell or Mr. Keating? In which ways were they similar and/or different?
I had a few teachers in my life. Few of my teachers are very connected with their students. They try to teach me to be creative. I have one teacher is like Ms. Gruwell when I was in college in Thailand. He is very dedicate teacher. He has to coach us in sport and tutors us for homework while he studies for his master degree and teaches the other class. I can't imagine how busy he is but he always looks like he has time for us whenever we need him. He loves and care about us so much and we feel like we are the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment