Thursday, April 10, 2014

blog post #11 Begin your Ed. Nar. by using one of the purposes....

A. Topic = Thai food is easy to cook
B. Audience = Professor and classmates
C. Purpose = combination of Explore/examine, entertain, inform, and persuade
                   1. Explore/Examine = learned how to cook and explain few easy step how to cook Thai food.
                   2. Entertain = tell story about funny mistakes or situations while cooking
                   3. Inform = explain few main ingredients that easy to be confuse and need it as a basic for                                                 Thai cooking
                   4. Persuade = explain how easy and tasty when they cook their own Thai food.


Rough Draft

 "Thai food is very hard to cook!" Many people and even Thais say this to me.  You might expect that Thais should know how to cook Thai food, though many Thais do not know or are even scared to cook Thai food.  In Thailand, it is not expensive to eat out - especially street food.  Many Thais prefer to buy street food rather than cooking food for themselves.  As the youngest daughter, I had my mother and many siblings to cook for me.  Homesick and suffering from culture shock after moving to the USA forced me to learn how to cook Thai food.  After I explored and cooked for a while, I started to get numerous compliments.  I would like to say to everyone that if I can cook Thai food, you can too!


        

3 comments:

  1. I was hungry while reading this.. Now You've encouraged me to cook Thai food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds so good! you have a great idea for an essay!

    ReplyDelete