Wednesday, April 23, 2014

extra blog post#3 Ted Talk

I don't think school has killed the creativity but it doesn't encourage to some children.  The education structure that we have now may not fit in every child but it still apply to some children.  However, I like when he points out about diverse talents.  His example about Ms. Gillian is very clear about the divers talents and we need to encourage our children nowadays.  His points about the low estimate value of art and music major are very good points.  I have seen so many parents still cannot over come and accept the idea the equal value to art and music.  I think many people are trying to be more open mind about it.  However, when the time is came to choose, many parents are rather choice to give more value to math, language than art and music.  It will take a long time to change the attitude of parent about structure of education.  I still do not think the education system that we have now is bad.  It just need to adjust few more thing to be improvement and impact more wisely to every child.

No comments:

Post a Comment