Thursday, April 10, 2014

4/9 blog post #10 you thoughts about the text and how it relates to the first unit....



As a blog, "How I Learned to Love Traveling Solo" is an informative and entertaining article.  As an Education Narrative, this blog is very clear and easy to understand for every audience.  I like some tip that she gives it on her blog which I think it is very good for audience and relate to my experiences.   For Example, “Other solo travellers swear by hostels as a way to meet people, but I’m not sold on the idea. I’ve never stayed in one when traveling alone.”  According to Hudson, I totally agree with her point about travelling alone does not have to be hostels only.  When I traveled alone, I had been stayed at Bed and breakfast places.   I felt more comfortable but still was able to meet local and new friends.  I feel as same as Hudson that hostels could be uncomfortable and unsafe.  I used AirBnB.com and I found it was perfect for me more than I tried to stay at hostels.  Hudson divides her points that are made to easy to understand and read through.  She writes her blog as explore and examine her topic; also, her topic is entertaining and informing the reader.  I have been a solo traveling few times.  When I read Hudson's blog, it is made I want to pack my bag and go on the trip again.

1 comment:

  1. you really analyzed the text and broke it down into how Huston put together her blog! great job.

    ReplyDelete