Friday, April 4, 2014
Real Angry Bird!! blog post #2 4/2
I never play angry bird game; I just hear about it but I think I find the real angry bird at my house. Since my husband and I move in to our new house, we enjoy and love our new house so much. The Olympic Mountains view is cheer me up every morning, especially on the sunny blue sky day. One day after my husband leave to work, I hear the noise from the window. I look and try to find anyone at the front door. All I find is the yellow bird hangs out at our patio. I go back to eat breakfast and keep hearing it every 2 minutes. I sneak to see what is going on. It turn out that the yellow bird keeps poking his head to our window. When he sees me, he just act like he is doing nothing. Soon I turn around, he turns around and pokes our window again. He keeps doing that like few hours. I decide that I would not care since I cannot stop him. I make a video of it to show my husband later. The video is about two minutes long. The angry bird has poked our window like three times. Later, we try to put the fake owl to scare him but he is not scared of it at all. My husband tries the rainbow ribbon. The angry bird still pokes his head as the same, however; it seems less than before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That stinks!
ReplyDeleteIt does stink, but it's also kinda funny! I hope he doesn't hurt the window or himself!
ReplyDeleteUp to date.. He still keeps doing it until now. We hope he gets tired soon!!
ReplyDelete