hello classmates,
This is the first post on the blog and my first time to blog, too. I never use blog before but heard about it for long time. Finally, this is time for me to start to use it and learn how this blog thing work. It will an interesting to learn through the blog and this is a new experience to learn through the blog. I am still struggling with English grammar as it is my second language. You may find many errors throughout my blog post. I hope English 101 will guide me to success in academic writing. I want to be able to write very well and read a lot in English. This semester actually is my first semester at Olympic college, too. I am very excited to be here at Washington and Olympic college. There are so many things I need to get use to around this area and this school. So far I can say I really like this area and new school. This English class has a little bit confusion about change Professor during the first week. However, it does not mean it will be affect my learning ( I hope!). Who know after this class, I may become a good blogger
No comments:
Post a Comment